skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hamlet
To Be For Sure
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Because I had no time to hate
I HAD no time to hate, because
The grave would hinder me,
And life was not so ample I
Could finish enmity.
Nor had I time to love; but since
Some industry must be,
The little toil of love, I thought,
Was large enough for me
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
twitter button
Reem wara'3ah on Twitter Counter.com
About Me
View my complete profile
Hmmm what a mess, it seems like there are a lot of unfinished things to do, posts to write and a cup of coffee to drink!
Categories
"الدال على الخير كفاعله"
(1)
#2020
(1)
#COVID-19
(1)
#pandemic
(1)
Miscellinous
(1)
nail care
(1)
poems
(7)
Random thoughts
(16)
why hamlet
(5)
توقيعي تصميمي
Followers
Life goes on...
Get the
Islamic Hijri Calendar - Sticky Note
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Look who's here!
Get the
trendcounter - free country flag counter
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
You're here? Welcome!
Get the
Real Stat - Dynamic Online User Counter
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
coffee cursor
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment