Saturday, July 24, 2010

A student

I'm a realistic person, not too pessimist nor too optimist. I like to take what I paid for and to share it with the people around me. I learned from life many things and I'm waiting to learn more. I learned to love people no matter what they did, to forgive and forget. I've learned to respect my self, therefore respect others. To remeber the good things in my life.
I've learned that our religion is the best, so why do we have to follow other religions?
I learned that we are equal in front of Allah but that doesn't mean that we have the same type of lives. Its 100% true that 1+1= 2 but that doesn't mean that we have the same destiny. I've learned to look at the bright side and not the dark one only cuz there is always hope. Whenever I feel like an opportunity been turned down I know for sure that there will be another chance for me or maybe that it was only a test from Allah. What I learned the most is to have a great hope in Allah, to wait, to have patience.
I've learned that books are the best friend any one can get, with them, u won't get bored u know that they will be there waiting for u. I've learned that whenever u tried ur best to satisfy someone, the more they will hurt u. I've learned that I shouldn't underestimate my self cuz if there is no one to appreciate it I will still have the good feeling of achieving something new, of being me. I've learned that we should have as much friends as we can coz without them, life will be a sad place. I've learned to have sympathy and compassion to others, to help them out when needed.
In short, I've learned to have a heart that can feel the things going around me and not to neglect the happiness and soworros that might befall others....and yet, I'm still learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment