Saturday, April 30, 2016
Giving it a try
Me and my siblings have beet brought up kind of differently. We've been brought up believing that what ever people do, we don't have to follow them if we don't believe like them. Not to be like silly people in falling for everything new, come what it may be. And to tell you the truth, it kind of gave us a pride in what we have,being different. Now, being in the age of smart phones and social media programs, its kind of difficult to hold into what you believe. I,myself, have joined many programs starting with facebook and ending with snapchat. Unfortunately, I have always joined them kind of late, where people are fed up with them and moved on to other social media.
Speaking of snapchat, no one has it in the family except me and my youngest brother, and honestly, when you don't post personal pics of you- which i don't do!-, the program is completely useless. What amazed me the most that when i was adamant on not having a snapchat account, everyone around me was urging me to do so! " come on!" they'd say, " its fun!" well, I beg to disagree and what shocked me the most, is that I was nearly the only one posting with them only watching! And you know what? my supposedly best friend doesn't even watch what I post. Maybe she's busy sense she's studying for her doctorate in London, yet why would you encourage me to do something where you are not there to share with me! I'm not taking it personally, it just upsets me how people deal with people different than them. the sad thing is, when we post something on those social media programs, you would never hear people cheering you up all the way as you thought. Its not that i want them to do that, its just like it should be the right thing,right...wait,right? Funny thing is that some of them are actually criticizing us for posting happy moments saying that we are " showing off!" well, if i have added you it means that you are a person that I care about, a person that I want to share such moments with you, idiot!
Anyways, that said, I'd like to try a new thing. sense I have a blogger account, I'd like to post any new pic here. I will write something that might matter. This should start from today, where I will post pics of moments sad,happy or neither , not waiting for anyones approval or admiration. I will write about topics that happen in my society where I'd rather write to machine than discuss it with people.
will a week be enough to see this fall through? will i go back to randomly post things? well, time will tell!

0 comments:
Post a Comment