Saturday, April 30, 2016

Time

Time,the scariest word, life,living. Years ago, we used to write it along with the dates in our important documents. Now? everything will remind you how time is running;"slipping through our fingers".Go check your instagram account, or any of your other accounts, where you see exactly when and at what time you have posted that moment of your life. My macbook is even telling me that 35 days have passed since my last backup! how scary is that? if you'd ask me, I'd personally I backed it up last week where its not not true(thank you macbook pro)! As helpful and useful as it may seem, it scares the **** out of me. I know time is running, i'm running too, to what? Why are we running? Why are we always reminded of how fast time is running? Why do we have to feel sad that its running fast? I mean, some people might be really happy it's running, to them, they'd rather that it sprints too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment