Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Giving my back is the best solution. Its a method I've been using to shut unwanted things,feelings,people out. Out of my life, my thinking,everything. Although i know its a very effective method, yet i leave it to use it as the LAST weapon. Once i use it, i start blaming myself for not using it before. I have this way of not knowing where my power lay. I know that i have it but how to use it,thats the question. Not taking care of my emotions and feelings has caused me many troubles. Putting myself the second has caused me greater troubled too. We keep on neglecting our needs, hoping to satisfy less important peoples than ourselves. And when we realize that,will it be too late? Why do we have to pretend and pretend? I need to take that feeling away, be happy, be free for once in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment