ambiguous...
I've always celebrated being ambiguous.
Never loved the light or attention.
Dreamed of it?yes! absolutely! all human beings do.
Or Don't they?
now with all the social media programs surrounding us, people can see you, see your life, hobbies...etc.
by giving them the opportunity to do so, we're giving them the upper hand to judge use, use us...break us!
talking about myself of course.
I won't deny that through the use of social network apps, I have found hidden hobbies I never thought I had before.
they enjoyed it, encouraged me, applause for me...then what?
I'm stuck!
the truth is? None of them is my friend, they're just colleagues..
there is nothing wrong with that, I loved their attention, encouragement and cheering.
But I will put a stop to it.
Well, as they say" A friend to all, a friend to none", I don't want to be indebted to any one who doesn't have true feelings for me.
I think I rather go back to my shell, protecting myself from any harm.

0 comments:
Post a Comment